Kanata Seniors Council Special Events:
- The 2018 version of the Kanata Seniors Council Retirement Living Fair for profit companies will take place on Sat Apr 28, 2018 at the Mlacak Halls, 2500 Campeau Dr., Kanata.
We will be CLOSED Thursday, December 21st to Monday, January 1st inclusive and reopen at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018.
Special Events - Kanata Seniors' Centre and Other Various Organizations.
Click on the item for more information including date, time, and how to register.
- January 4 - Bigger Than Us: Why Should We Believe What Scientists Say? – sign up for these fascinating videos and follow up discussion
- January 6 – Saturday Lunch and Movie: Home Again - please register for this great event
- January 11/18 – 55 Alive Driver Refresher – please register for this educational program
- January 12 – Ottawa Paramedics Wellness Clinic – more details to follow
- January 20 – Saturday at the Movies: Dunkirk
- January 25 – Learning Series: 500th Anniversary of the Reformation, please register in advance
- January 26 – Falls Prevention Screening – Champlain Local Health Integration will be on site for a drop in screening
Please see the monthly calendar for details!
Click here to visit the new City of Ottawa Activities website.
KSC Fitness Participants in Action