Kanata Seniors Council Computer Training
Learn about your computer, tablet, phone or eReader from our experienced Instructors in one-on-one tutoring session.
Using KSC computers, or your own laptop or device, we can help you with:
- Navigating and managing files on your PC with Windows 10, or on an Apple computer using Mac OS/X.
- Setting up and using email.
- Safely browsing the World Wide Web (WWW) using Internet Explorer /Edge, Chrome, or Firefox and search engines like Google.
- Creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations with Microsoft Office or similar tools.
- Understanding mobile computing and taking advantage of the “Cloud”.
- Using social networking tools like texting / instant messaging, video calling, Facebook, or blogging.
- Finding and loading useful Apps on tablets and smartphones.
- Making the best use of your eBook reader.
- Transfering, editing and managing the photos on your digital camera.
- Connecting a printer, scanner or memory stick.
- Keeping your personal information private and your computers safe from viruses and malware.