Activity: Computer Training
When: By prior
Information: Learn about
your computer, tablet, phone or eReader from our experienced
Instructors in one-on-one tutoring session.
Using the Kanata Senior Council's computers, or your own laptop or device, we can help you with:
- Navigating and managing files.
- Setting up and using email.
- Safely browsing the World Wide Web.
- Using search engines like Google.
- Creating documents, with Microsoft Office or similar tools.
- Understanding mobile computing and taking advantage of the “Cloud”.
- Using social networking tools.
- Finding and loading useful Apps on tablets and smartphones.
- Making the best use of your eBook reader.
- Transfering, editing and managing the photos on your digital camera.
- Connecting a printer, scanner or memory stick.
- Keeping your personal information private.
- Keeping your computers safe from viruses and malware.
Click here for additional information.